Fire at Zephyr's blamed on wiring

An electrical short in the DJ stand inside Zephyr's is the apparent cause of a small fire inside Zephyr's late Monday evening. The structure was not severely damaged, but smoke and water damaged the ceiling tiles and caused ceilings fans to drop off their brackets. Fire crews punched several holes in the roof during their entry.

A complete set of photos is on BD's Flicker page at this link (or click the photo below)

By Avi S. Adelman under Public safety , Lower Greenville